Reducing overheads and maximising funding as much as possible is always an aim for charities. By utilising video conferencing, you can massively reduce costs whilst also increasing efficiency.
No longer do you have to worry about travel expenses, flight availability, visas, accommodation, availability of participants etc. Video conferencing allows you to organise and hold a meeting quickly and easily, over all major devices (PC, Mac, tablet, mobile etc.) with participants from even the most remote areas of the world.
Benefits of Video Conferencing for Charities
- Instead of spending hours travelling and a fortune on fuel, you can conduct your meetings over video, saving time and money.
- If your organisation is concerned about being environmentally friendly, video allows you to cut down on travel time, fuel and energy.
- Video conferencing provides user with the ability to share screens, documents, and present to each other during a call, allowing you to hold your meetings and share notes, knowledge etc. as easily as you could in person. This along with the HD audio and video will leave you wondering why you didn’t use video conferencing sooner.
- Improve your organisations remote and flexible working abilities by utilising video conferencing – you can have meetings from anywhere over all major devices.
- Connect with your contacts via video at the click of a button, or schedule a conference with up to 20 contacts.
All you need to set up your meeting is an email address for each of the attendees and a device with a camera, then you’re away. Whether users are in a board room with a full video conference system setup or just have a mobile phone in hand, everyone can dial in to see each other and share screens with ease, also avoiding any misunderstandings you may have with just audio.
With Questmark you can also be confident your meetings are secure. We have various encryption methods and role based authentication to keep your meetings as secure as possible. With our ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and various other security measures you can give yourself the reassurance you need.
If you’d like more information on video conferencing, you can contact us on 0330 300 0000 or email@example.com