Enhance your unified communications methods by utilising video conferencing services. A good communication strategy is vital to any organisation. With businesses increasingly promoting a more flexible working environment, working from home schemes etc. can video conferencing be the answer to improve communication methods?
How video conferencing can enhance unified communications methods
- Video conferencing is one of the most effective alternatives to meeting in person. All you need is an internet connection, a device with a camera and an email address, then you can connect with people all over the world.
- Eliminate the need to travel. You can reduce travel time and expenses by holding your meetings over a video call instead.
- Improve your in-house unified communications strategy. Video conferencing not only enhances your ability to connect with clients, prospects etc. outside of your organisation, but also with your fellow employees in the office. You can improve your work from home and BYOD schemes as well as promote a more flexible working environment. According to Syncomtech, 94% of people said they felt freer while working because they can operate from anywhere.
- You have the ability to share your screen, documents, and present to each other during a video call. This allows you to still share knowledge, notes etc. as easily as you could in person.
- Utilising video conferencing can be troublesome if you’re using a different system to an external contact. That’s why Questmark’s solutions integrate with the vast majority of major platforms, including Skype for Business.
- Questmark have various encryption methods and role based authentication to keep your meetings as secure as possible. This is backed by our various security accreditations including ISO 27001.
Questmark’s video conferencing solutions
The Intellectual Property Office use our platform daily to call Government departments all over the UK and abroad, saving time and travel.
Questmark have a UK support team on hand to help you with any questions, or issues you might be having. No automated system or holding message, we will answer your call within three rings. Alternatively, we have a concierge service where a member of our team is available to schedule and set up your calls, test the connection, ensure all participants can see and hear each other, and be on hand should any problems arise during the call.
If you’d like any more information on video conferencing, you can contact us on 0330 300 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill in your contact details on our contact page here and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.