Questmark are a supplier of video conferencing services, from large boardroom setups through to our completely portable Cloud based meeting service, The Meeting Platform. Our journey started in 1993 and we quickly established ourselves as a market leader in the video conferencing industry. We help healthcare services save lives, charities boost efficiency and raise productivity across workforces around the entire UK. On top of that, we have held an impressive 95% customer satisfaction rate for years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the development of High-Level regional roadmap – defining key activities, technologies and timescales for the defined regional strategy
- Investigate and analyse business processes to identify efficiencies and recommend design modifications
- Provide reference material for users and provide training on new systems when required
- Test IT Systems
- Analyse business objectives for ‘as is’ and ‘to be’
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into software requirements to provide best fit with system(s) functionality and delivery capability
- Act in an interface capacity between the Customer, Internal Stakeholders and the Delivery and Project Team / product team.
- Shaping, prioritisation and definition of the business requirements
- Produce outline business case, solution proposal and High Level Design to meet project Requirements
- To work closely with stakeholders, Technical architects and solution designers.
- To carry out and facilitate requirements workshops with clients and key stakeholders
- To conduct detailed secondary research to support requirements analysis
- To produce process maps, scoping documents, guidance materials and progress reports as required
- To manage the development and implementation of small changes/initiatives within IT Services to support the continuous improvement in the service offering
- To produce and maintain appropriate documentation delivered and understood by the customer
- To provide feedback to the Head of Projects on project performance and issues
- To collaborate with IT stakeholders, 3rd parties and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- To provide and organise training to users / user groups
Essential skills & experience
- Evidence of Critical Thinking Skills
- Analysis Skills
- Visual Modelling
- Facilitation and Elicitation Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to develop positive and productive working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to challenge the status quo – innovative thinker.
- Ability to take ownership of own personal/professional development
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates analytical, creating and proactive thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to relate to employees and Problem-Solving Skills
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst.
– Full lifecycle experience.
– Appropriate methodology
– Excellent documentation skills.
– Project Management Experience
– Strong communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent work experience
If you feel this role could be for you, please send your CV to Sarah Bancroft at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org