Effective: December 2017
Questmark Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Questmark Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2017.
Information we collect and receive
We may collect or receive the following information:
- Account and User information given during creation is stored and collated for internal usage.
- With your permission, contact information imported into the service is collected.
- Service usage information is logged. This refers to any adminstrative and call data generated through using the service.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Log Data containing ip addressing information.
- Device information contain type and/or application used.
- Where a paid plan is in place, billing information is gathered by our third party products in order to action such contract.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- In order to communicate with you during and after the term of service.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- During any investigation and/or preventation of malpractise or loss of service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but in some cases you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have opted for such marketing, we may use your personal information to send you promotional material regarding third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the below address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Wyvern Business Park